Browse Items (1463 total)
-
Brighton Historical Photos, Grand River Avenue, Brighton, Michigan
This is a photograph of Grand River Avenue, Brighton, Michigan. It is noted that the streets were paved; the paving was completed by 1924. -
Ira Case Home, Brighton, Michigan
This is a photograph of the Ira W. Case home, located at the intersection of Grand River Avenue and Rickett Road in Brighton, Michigan.
Ira W. Case and Sons owned and operated a dry goods store in Brighton, starting in the 1850's. -
Martin's Fine Jewelry & Gifts Store, Brighton, MI 1970
A photograph of Martin's Fine Jewelry & Gifts Store, located at 8439 East Grand River Avenue, in the Brighton Mall, Brighton, MI 1970. -
Livingston County Courthouse, Howell, Michigan
This is a photograph of an etching of the Livingston County Court House, Howell, Michigan. It was included in the Brighton Historical Collection.
Date of Etching unknown. -
William White Residence, Howell Township, Livingston, Michigan
This is a photograph of a sketch of the Residence of William White, Howell, Livingston County, Michigan.
This sketch was included in the book, "History of Livingston County Michigan, 1880". In 1875, William White owned property in Section 23, Howell Township. -
Brighton Michigan Historical Photos: Home
This photograph was labeled Brighton Historical Pictures "From Settlement to City: Brighton, Michigan 1832 - 1945" by Carol McMacken (2004), and in the book, this home is noted to be the Hallack home.
The location and date of this photograph is unknown. -
Brighton Historical Photos, Grand River Avenue, Brighton, Michigan
This is a photograph of Grand River Avenue between Brighton Lake Road and North Street, Brighton, Michigan.
Date of photograph unknown. -
Thomas Woulds Residence, Brighton Township, Livingston County, Michigan
This is a photograph of a sketch of the Residence of Thomas Woulds, Brighton Township, Livingston County, Michigan. This sketch was included in the book, "History of Livingston County Michigan, 1880".
In 1875, T. Woulds owned 160 acres in section 15, Brighton Township, Livingston, Michigan. -
The Western House, Brighton, Livingston, Michigan
This is an image of the Western House in 1905. This hotel was located in Brighton, Michigan near the railroad and depended on the passengers for business. -
Waitresses at Graham Hotel, Brighton, Michigan, 1946
The Lincoln Hotel, constructed in the 1920's, became the Graham Hotel by 1932. It had been renamed again by 1955, as "Monks Hotel". It was owned by Ralph Monks. He later sold the hotel to his partners, who maintained a restaurant, renamed, "The Canopy".
The Waitresses in the photograph are unknown.
Select values for one or more Elements to narrow down your search.